Author Topic: Dan Wesson Revolver  (Read 2781 times)

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
Dan Wesson Revolver
« on: January 07, 2006, 09:25:51 PM »
Well, I got one, and I think it's a 1976 model -- at least the price list in the case is from 1976 -- anyone know where to find information about them?  I'm quite happy with it, went out today, and shot at feedsacks set up at 100 and 200yd -- the hits at 200 were pure luck, but it was somewhat reasonable at 100.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline Michigunner

• Grand Master
Re: Dan Wesson Revolver
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 09:36:42 PM »
Brad,

Here is some interesting reading about Dan Wesson revolvers.

http://www.notpurfect.com/main/dwrev.htm

Bill

Offline MountainMan

• Grand Master
  • MountainMan Dave
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 01:47:24 AM »
Nice site Bill.

Brad
I use to use a Dan Wesson with an 8 in heavy barrel for 100 yd steel plate competitions.  Still have the gun.
Dave
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 10:04:21 PM »
Thanks, interesting site...I'm just happy to have a nicely fitted, blued revolver that fits well in my hand -- and which isn't some family antique that I feel bad about using...and the shooting at 100yd w. a pistol is just nuts.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.