Author Topic: GSR C3 from Sigarms  (Read 2895 times)

Offline Amacro

GSR C3 from Sigarms
« on: June 21, 2008, 11:45:39 PM »
I traded my kimber CDP 4" about 6 months ago and really missed  the big bore power of the 45 cal-seller's remorse- but recently picked up the 1911 Sig C3-  commander slide with officer's grip and had a chance to put 50 rounds of winchester 230 grain FMJ this week- I was very plesantly surprised at the relativily mild recoil and the accuracy- for my shooting ability's- a work in progress-
 PS I'm really pleased with the look and feel of this finely crafted pistol- I also picked up a galco skyops holster fit's like a glove- it is heavy- like a cannon compared to my RS9 [which I fired today] and am gaining confidence and more skill with-so I thought I'd share with everyone since I haven't posted for a while, last thought or question-I've read about in the past and seen on a web site called buffer technologies a plastic looking spacer that reportly reduces recoil and wear and tear on the gun any thought's?
thank's for listening
Al

Offline Nra-Life-Member

• Sharpshooter
Re: GSR C3 from Sigarms
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 12:37:21 AM »
I myself really enjoy the Sig 1911's.  I don't have the C3, but have the full size and the 4.25" Barrel version..

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 01:20:05 PM »
great report, sounds like the .45acp is a keeper.  Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline Amacro

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 03:07:55 PM »
Last my last post I had Esmerelda's thin grip's put on my C3 WOW! Still handle's great now a better grip for my medium sized hand's and look's custom.
PS my R9S is still my primary daily and still my "pup"