Author Topic: I certainly miss the Rhorbaugh family business  (Read 2332 times)

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
I certainly miss the Rhorbaugh family business
« on: March 22, 2019, 10:05:34 AM »
Just like all of you here, I fell in love with the R9 when I first saw just a photo of one.
I went to my dealer, he had just gotten one in for a customer. I assembled a group of six friends and we did a group buy from the dealer, it took so long to assemble everyone, the R9 factory relocated.
That was my first R9, I’m on my second now, and the only one I have.
I shot and happily carried the R9, I still do, just not so much these days, I don’t want anything to happen to it, I miss the brothers being there to address any issues that should arise.
I then purchased a Boberg, it has issues if you don’t get just the right ammunition for it.
Then I went on a new gun buying spree, I decided I no longer want the small company pistols because if they sell out or close, it’s not the same.
I bought a Ruger LC 9 pro s, a Springfield XDS, a Glock 43, S&W M&P Shield, Sig 365, and a Glock 48.
Ha, ha, I still carry that R9.
Yes, I miss the R Bros when they were in full swing.
Good to know they’re in the wings still helping out.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Re: I certainly miss the Rhorbaugh family business
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 10:00:52 PM »
While my brother Karl is not involved here at all, I try to do my best to help anyone who has one of our R9 pistols. I hope to be able to contribute for some time to come. All the best to you good people and thank you.

Regards,

Eric C. Rohrbaugh
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.