Author Topic: laser grips  (Read 21321 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: laser grips
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2010, 11:37:26 PM »
I'm thinking each request goes to a computer which knows if it's a duplicate;  just my thinking; but hey, Gene, if it makes you feel better.    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2010, 12:32:21 AM »
    That wouldn't be a problem Kj, I just use your name.   ;D ;D
birdman

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2010, 09:32:17 AM »
That would be OK, Gene, but I've already put my request in, as well.    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2010, 07:25:52 PM »
    I really don't mind emailing crimson trace once a month, but I can't help feeling that I'm just p****** in the wind. I hope not, but thats the way it feels.     Gene
birdman

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2010, 10:01:55 PM »
You're right.  I put in my request for a few months and thought about the computer knowing it was me and gave up.

Offline shakermountain

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2010, 11:14:54 AM »
I'm starting to use all the names and email addresses of friends I show the Steath to, who begin chewing on getting one the moment they hold mine in their hands. One friend of a friend offered me a grand on the spot for mine and was actually upset when I said "no way - get your own!" White lie? Well, Pup laser grips would've tipped me in the direction of mine a lot sooner in the muse-gun buying process. I almost picked the Kahr 9 at first because they already had lasers made for it. I was yungir and not as ejikatid as I am now! Kahr's a good gun, but I know which one I'd reach for first - every time.

I will keep this up until CT gets their collective act together and takes 8 or 10 of MY Benjamins off my hands!

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2010, 01:34:05 PM »
I did think about sending the emails of all the relatives and their relatives, but just haven't taken the time to do it.  Maybe if we all did that, the number they want would be reached.  Just a thought.

Offline shakermountain

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2010, 04:54:40 PM »
I should add that I've gotten general permission for the names and addresses I've used, though I dont think all I asked really thought I would follow through. I have. I'm really psyched to work on getting a set of these.

Offline nase

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2010, 10:12:30 AM »
I installed a Crimson Trace on my mom's carry gun yesterday (it was her birthday present  ;D ), and now I really want one for my R9. Really really want one.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2010, 11:05:20 AM »
nase.  Go to this site and complete the form for a request for Crimson Trace to make the Laser Sight for the R9.  You may have already done this, but if not, it may help.

http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Support/RequestNewModels/tabid/170/Default.aspx

« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 11:06:07 AM by kjtrains »

Offline Dino

• Master
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2010, 11:39:35 AM »
Thanks KJ will do and will have my two son's and wife request also.

Just wondering what it might look like when and if they do make one for the Pup.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2010, 12:06:06 PM »
Dino.  Chinook first posted this link on page 1, I just brought it forward.  Good idea on the relatives.

Offline nase

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2010, 09:35:56 PM »
Oh I've done it multiple times. I just don't have too much hope that in the near future it'll have any effect.

I mean what's the size of the market here? Do we know about how many Rohrbaughs are out in the wild? Whatever that number is, some fraction would be willing to buy the laser... probably under 10%. It's a depressing number, I think.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2010, 10:10:32 AM »
I think you're right; however, for those that want the laser grips, just have to keep plugging away, and maybe someday......

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2010, 10:13:46 AM »
Rohrbaugh just produced #5000 on the R9s, so I would say with R9s and the 380s there are less than 8K in circulation.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson