Author Topic: ISIS Load  (Read 3433 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
ISIS Load
« on: November 16, 2015, 11:14:53 PM »
If this offends someone here on the Forum, and surely Duane will tell me that before he deletes it...I don't care.

Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Re: ISIS Load
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 11:51:21 PM »
This may be apocryphal, but I have heard that General Pershing in the Phillipines early in the century had problems with Muslim terrorists.  He captured a large group in combat, lined them up over a pit, had them shot, burried them with pig carcases, and sent one survivor to report the episode.  End of Muslim incursion at that time.  Probably not PC, but guess what (?), war is not now, nor has it ever been truly fought by any rule exept the one that says you must win no mater what. Our opponents certainly understand that dictum and abide by it.  Our politicians and our military (assuming they recover some semblance of testosterone in their dealings with Obama), might take a leson.

I grew up in a rough area many many years ago and was the youngest an smallest in my group (gang?).  We had switch blades and crude zip guns.  When some starting stealing real handguns, I dropped out which was not appreciated. 

My dad told me that fighting was for keeps, and that I sould talk my way out of it, walk away or run, but that if I had to fight, to have a rock or club in hand, and while the other guy was telling me what he was going to do to me, to cold cock him, and when he was down to keep hitting him until he could not possibly get up to hurt me.  As regards the hard object I used, he paraphrased the famous line from the movie Godfather, "drop the pistol, keep the cannnoli.  I never lost a fight after that, but, actually, never had to fight after the first one (He's a crazyi little F##K, don't mess with him")...not a great training to go to medical school, or maybe it was.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 07:58:15 AM »
I grew up in an area of Providence, RI called Federal Hill. It was the Italian section of the City. It had no crime from outsiders. There was not a single minority living there, nor did they ever go there. I am half Sicilian and half crazy Italian. My father always taught me first to avoid a fight. But if I couldn't, my first shot had to be a sucker shot. If he got up, I had to run like hell. My first bad encounter with getting beat up was I got jumped by 3 black kids outside my school. I walked away with a chipped tooth, a black eye, and some bruised ribs. Worst of all, my manhood was badly bruised. When I went home, my father was livid. He went down to the basement and came back with a baseball bat. He handed it to me and said to take care of business tomorrow. The next day my 3 attackers all went to the hospital with various broken bones. It was not even close. I sent a message. It was heard loud and clear. It's too bad our spineless president didn't ever have a similar experience. He might have learned from it.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 08:09:45 AM »
I could not believe what I was hearing yesterday at Obama's Turkey news conference.

He is going to stand by and do nothing for the next year and leave the biggest foreign affairs disaster since WWII for whomever gets elected to succeed him.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 08:24:01 AM »
The liberal spineless way...

Offline hedrok

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 09:14:43 AM »
I could not believe what I was hearing yesterday at Obama's Turkey news conference.

He is going to stand by and do nothing for the next year and leave the biggest foreign affairs disaster since WWII for whomever gets elected to succeed him.

Slight correction....I think that should read ..."the turkey, Obama's news conference."

On Friday night/Saturday morning, James Kallstrom, former second in command at the FBI, stated that "...and Americans won't wake up until there's a lot more blood in OUR streets." 
When OUR kids are being executed...when OUR sports venues are being blown up...when OUR concerts become bloodbaths...THAT'S WHEN the citizens of the US will understand what our obviously muslim president HAS HAD in mind for America for years and now, finally has the power to let "it" happen.  By "it" I mean the subjugation of the United States of America by the eventual power of the vote.  The camel's nose is well under the tent and more are coming...fast.  Because of the laws in the muslim communities...no-go zones to others...multiple wives and many children per male head of household will overtake other, more traditional families in just 2 generations.  Once sharia law exists anywhere in the US and is "Supreme Court tested" and wins...we and our way of life have just
begun a Bataan Death March.
If you don't believe it...look at Belgium. 

I so agree with all who say political correctness is a waste of time and slow suicide.  PC just hides the truth under the rug.