Author Topic: Rohrbaugh stickers  (Read 8105 times)

Offline feedramp

Rohrbaugh stickers
« on: January 21, 2014, 09:07:19 AM »
I think it would be nice if Rohrbaugh came up with a small indiscrete window decal or sticker.   A simular design of the forum letterhead would look awesome ....  8)

I don't beleive the "average Joe"  on the street would aasosiate them (at first glance) with a firearm.   

I would like two please.

Just a thought.

"It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze"

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Re: Rohrbaugh stickers
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 05:06:16 PM »
I'd put one on my gun safe, but not on my car...anything that looks like I own a weapon or might have one in the vehicle asks for robbery and might also compromise my element of surprise during a confrontation...I'd rather be considered by adversaries and friends alike as a partially gray harmless old fart rather than as a guy carrying a firearm and willing to use it.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 06:34:54 PM »
Right on, John!  Surprise is a great advantage.  And I never forget the adage, "Old age and cunning will almost always defeat youth and exuberance."
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline feedramp

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 08:50:25 AM »
I look at more from this aspect ...

The Rohrbaugh Owner
"It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze"

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 10:51:42 AM »
I like it!
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 01:52:59 PM »
I would go for a sticker or 2 myself!! I'd throw em on my truck,safe.gun case.....
Back when the R Bros started, they had a couple of R branded items for sale online.They had hats,knives and tshirts..I got a Kershaw but I wish I would have bought a couple of the Tshirts!! :(
Always thought they would start selling them again since they already had them branded..

I guess they would rather spend the time making Pups so I can't blame them for that!! 8)
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe