Author Topic: Mag extension Intrest  (Read 21430 times)

Offline Chinook

• Expert
  • NRA Endowment Life Member
Re: Mag extension Intrest
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2010, 07:11:29 PM »
Is it time for an update on this?  I've been crossing my fingers since 12/16 and they're getting tired!  I need to be able to uncross them soon so I can go to the range...

Joyous New Year to all
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."   Ben Franklin

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2010, 12:27:20 AM »
I was holding off, there was not much to update with the Holidays causing short work weeks. I did speak with the shop last week and they hope to get a couple made this week, but I have posted that in the past.
  As soon as I have some REAL GOOD NEWS, I will post it.
I had hoped to have the units available long before this, but,
I think now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  :)
or is my flashlight facing the wrong way?

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline whkrog

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2010, 03:14:00 PM »
Nice! 4 hooked ones for me...

Offline ap1169

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2010, 12:14:37 AM »
Put me down for two of each.
Thanks,
Robert

Offline Chinook

• Expert
  • NRA Endowment Life Member
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2010, 01:21:26 AM »
This thread is approaching the length of "War and Peace"..

I can't remember if I actually ordered yet or not, but to be safe, put me down for 2 curved.

If you're actually keeping track of orders, you might put a list into a reply that gives names and numbers (so we will know what we've asked for)...  That should push this thread onto pages 8, 9 and 10!

Go Texas!
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."   Ben Franklin

Offline rohrbo man

« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2010, 03:01:24 PM »
Put me down for two hooked also. thanks!

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2010, 12:51:42 AM »
I get a headache when I look at this thread.  ;D
 I have counted several times, and thought about printing it out, but have not done so yet. It will probably run my printer out of ink.  :(
  I'm waiting for word from the shop, then after I check the  
three Fs, (finish, fit and function) it's off to deal with the place doing the anodize. (hopefully a quicker process)
I will update as soon as there is news.

John

"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2010, 08:55:13 AM »

Thanks for making this available to us.

smtri.  Welcome to the Forum.  Great place!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2010, 03:30:41 PM »
Put me down for two hooked ones.

Tucker.  Welcome to the Forum.  Come back often.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline fastgun1962

« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2010, 10:05:50 AM »
Well I have some good news. I made it to the machine shop today and they can make the mag extensions. I don't have one of the hooked models to show them so that one will have to be done from a picture and may take a little longer to work up.
  I would like to hear from anyone intrested in them and what there preferance is, the flat model or the hooked model, that way I can let them know how many of each for a starting point.
As far as the price it is not all worked out because of the lack of one of the hooked models to work from, but the flat model will be no more than the IDM units were.
I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

John
Hooked for me maybe 2

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2010, 10:18:39 AM »
fastgun.  Put your order in on John's thread in the Classifieds here on the Forum.  Thanks!

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2010, 11:03:01 AM »
I would also be interested in 2 hooked extensions. +1 on the black chrome if possible...

Thanks for making this available to us.

smtri.  I missed welcoming you to the Forum, so welcome and post often.  Much can be learned here, for sure.

Offline grayfeathers

« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2010, 03:03:05 PM »
I would  buy the curved one for sure.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2010, 03:13:15 PM »
I would  buy the curved one for sure.

grayfeathers.  Put your order in on John's post (yankee2500) in the Classifieds if you want to order.  Thanks.

http://www.rohrbaughforum.com/YaBB.cgi?board=Classifieds;action=display;num=1264303965;start=