Author Topic: R9 132 - Six Years and Counting  (Read 5107 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: R9 132 - Six Years and Counting
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 08:15:26 AM »
Richard and tracker.  Now that's some good ideas.  Will definitely have to give it a try.  Thanks!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 10:14:03 AM »
Tracker:

Your post reminded me that once I had started using Renaissance Wax on my firearms several years ago, Joyce noticed it and tried it out on some of her antique furniture. All of a sudden, the contents of the small 7-ounce can of the stuff I kept around for use on my guns started disappearing at a rapid rate, and sometimes I couldn't even find the can. The obvious answer -- get Herself a 3-liter supply of her own for her prized furniture pieces.   ;)

(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 10:26:34 AM »
I shouldn't tell my wife of this stuff, or else buy her a can!  Yes, buy her a can would be the answer, for sure.  If I asked where it was, well, let's just say, mum would be the word.    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln