Author Topic: Pre owned Rohrbaugh 9RS?  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Marshbrook

• Sharpshooter
Pre owned Rohrbaugh 9RS?
« on: December 31, 2010, 09:06:54 AM »
My son is interested in possibly buying a pre owned R9S and my question is this....I'm sure there have been some changes made to the R9S since its introduction, so if one was looking for the most up to date pre owned R9S... what serial # range would he want to stay above?   Thank you in advance and have a safe and enjoyable new year!

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: Pre owned Rohrbaugh 9RS?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 10:13:03 AM »
 Marshbrook, I'm not sure if I have welcomed you in the past so let me do so now, Welcome.
  Corey or one of the more advanced Farmingdale collectors will have that answer. My thought would be anything above 3000 would be current and that gives you over 2000 guns to chose from.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 03:38:32 PM »
Without going back and researching I seem to remember that any in the 17xx and above would have been shipped from the factory with both mag and recoil springs being the updated versions.   The springs are cheap from Rohrbaugh so don't let a lower serial number scare you.  

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 03:54:07 PM »

My impression is that there are more improvements than the springs such as the extractor, etc., but this hasn't been revealed by the factory.