Author Topic: Need your input please  (Read 22022 times)

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: Need your input please
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2011, 08:40:15 PM »
Hmmm...that sounds like a misunderstanding.  I don't think Eric or Karl would have said the tool marks are so deep they can't be lapped out.  I'll try and get that addressed as well, but that doesn't sound right to me at all.
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2011, 09:00:59 PM »
That is what was relayed to me by Maria some 18 months ago.  It really did not sound right to me either, but they are the manufacturers.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 09:02:29 PM by MRC »

Offline Doug-2

« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2011, 01:57:14 PM »
Attention Seecamp Owners:

Please share with us the number of times your Seecamp has shipped from Milford with a barrel, (or any other defect), in which the factory 1). Attempted to buy back the gun or 2). Proclaimed the problem as moot.

Hey!; it's just a pocket gun and this doesn't matter, right?

I've owned 4 Seecamps over the past 15 years.  To answer your question: "It doesn't happen that way at Seecamp".  I've owned an R9 for about two years now.  By the looks of this issue I have been lucky I guess.

Offline Robar233

• Master
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »
I own two Seecamps. The barrels are bright and smooth. There has been no need to return one of them to date. Their customer service has been outstanding for me. I got a custom serial number and they were ahead of schedule on delivery.
 Does anyone know if you can get a custom serial number on the R9. Actually, never mind I don't need the desire to buy another one!
Robar233