Author Topic: Happy Easter / Happy Passover to All  (Read 2053 times)

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Happy Easter / Happy Passover to All
« on: April 21, 2019, 01:30:20 PM »
I just thought it nice to wish you all well and to enjoy your families and friends on this weekend of Faith.

Happy Easter . . . . . .

Happy Passover . . . . . .

Sincere Regards to All,

Eric C. Rohrbaugh
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: Happy Easter / Happy Passover to All
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 07:27:11 PM »
The same...Thanks!
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 10:36:27 AM »
Thank you Eric.  We hope yours was perfect as well.  We are visiting friends in E. TN on the way to see family where I grew up in northern Virginia.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Griff

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 06:49:35 PM »
He is risen!
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 06:45:44 PM »
Thank you Eric.  We hope yours was perfect as well.  We are visiting friends in E. TN on the way to see family where I grew up in northern Virginia.

Hope you had a wonderful time.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.