Author Topic: Glock 33 Range Time  (Read 6557 times)

Online tracker

• Grand Master
Re: Glock 33 Range Time
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 06:24:30 PM »

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalog1/index.php/cName/357-sig-hollow-point-ammo

You might try these guys in beautiful downtown Brenham. They may even have some .380 in stock.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 07:33:26 PM »
Thanks, tracker.  Found some .357 sig at LuckyGunner.com., UMC 125 gr. like I have, 50 rds per box at $26.00/box if you order 2 boxes.

http://www.luckygunner.com/357-sig-125-grain-mc-remington-50-rounds
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Online tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 07:59:25 PM »
Unless UMC has greatly improved, paper is the only target I would have in my sights; of course, Glocks will digest almost anything quite well.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 08:57:50 PM »
Yep!  The  33 devoured that box of UMC with ease.  I have a box of Federal Premium Personal Protection HP for use other than shooting at paper.  I'm comfortable, however, using the UMC for anything, given its' performance in the Glock.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 10:30:27 PM »
 kj, I have a line on some 357sig for you, they have Remington 50rd. boxes, and they have Gold Dots 20rd.for $23
I think it was. I will PM you my # to give you the info on where the place is. Its about 30mins or so from where we met.
John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 09:46:20 AM »
Thanks, John.  Enjoyed our conversation.

Offline IOM

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 02:16:00 PM »
Well I finally pulled the trigger and picked up a new Glock 33 with trijicon night sights.  This is my new favorite toy.  It ate up a box of Speer Gold Dots like candy.  I thought the recoil was very managable even with the short 9 round mags.  I have got to figure out a way to easily conceal carry this little pocket rocket.  You get spoiled with how easy the R9 is to carry, but I'll figure something out with the 33.

KJ, have you tried to conceal carried yours?  If so, what worked for you.
David

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 03:52:07 PM »
ItsOnlyMoney.  The Glock 33 is one of my favorites as well.  I got a Don Hume front pocket holster and does require breaking in a bit, as it's a tight fit.  I've only carried it in Bermuda shorts with large pockets.  That works.  

I'm used to carrying the Seecamp .32 so carrying the Glock 33 is noticeable to me, not others.  I'm going to have to look into those night sights.