Miscellaneous > Other Guns

KelTec P15

<< < (2/3) > >>

backupr9:
Pretty nice pistol were I in the market for another handgun (not).  I look forward to someone here reporting on one soon.

MikeInTexas:
Can't wait for the range report Chris.  That rig sounds pretty interesting.

chrisodasso@comcast.net:
Thank you, Mike.  I’m excited about it.
    I’d mentioned earlier that I wanted to get a 300 blackout in a longer barrel than the Sig Rattler.  I foolishly bought a Desert Tech chasis in hopes that a Micron sized 300 blackout would be introduced or that I could figure out how to make one.  That hasn’t worked out.  Iit’s not just as easy as swapping a barrel, as with an AR 15.  I guess they use a different bolt face.
In any event, I’m going to sell it because I bought a Faxon 8.6 blackout, with the 8 1/2 inch barrel.  I got a Dead Air Primal suppressor, but what I don’t have is ammo. :). I’m not sure it won’t be a year for that to come to market.
All these things are for small, quiet packages for the mountains.  I think I’m getting pretty close!
Ttyl

tracker:
Kel-Tec on the move:

https://www.americanrifleman.org/content/kel-tec-expands-operations-to-wyoming/

chrisodasso@comcast.net:
Btw,
That Keltec 3AT that I bought online that came in with scratches, I sent to Keltec to have refinished.
They explained they’d have to furnish a new grip frame.  I agreed to the price.
I just got a note from them today that the gun is on its way and there would be no cost, since it took a little longer than they thought.

Now that is customer service!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version