Author Topic: Practice picture 1  (Read 1901 times)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
Practice picture 1
« on: January 05, 2012, 06:20:54 PM »
practice picture 1
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 09:24:00 PM by Jack_F »
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
Re: Practice picture
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 06:24:48 PM »
I'm having a hard time posting pictures. I take the picture on the lowest camera setting but it is rejected by the site software. I have to resize it on picture software which is a pain in the $$$
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 07:31:18 PM »
Jack:

I use Photobucket to upload my photographs. Once you upload a photo to Photobucket from your computer, the "Edit" tab permits you to downsize the image to dimensions that fit the Forum's software. Something around 490 X 367works pretty well. Photobucket offers a free service for a limited number of photos, and I have found the cost of unlimited hosting to be very reasonable.

I hope all of that is of some help.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 08:10:09 PM »
thanks I'll try it....jack
NRA Life Member