Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R9 (all variations)

Source for Black Button Head Screws and O-Rings

(1/3) > >>

steve23918:
Good morning, I hope all are weathering the tough times we're dealing with and doing well.

I was wondering if anyone would know a current source for VZ grip black button head grip screws and o-rings?

I called VZ and they said they don't carry that size of o-rings and only sell the screws as a set included with the grips.

Thanks and stay safe,

Steve

MikeInTexas:
If they are the same size as the regular grip screws, talk to Alex, the Rohrbaugh guy at Williams Gun Sights (two guys named Alex, so specify the Rohrbaugh expert).

They sell the grip screws for $5 a set, plus $15 for shipping.  They have both stainless and blued available.

Good news is if you buy more stuff, you only get stuck with one shipping charge.

steve23918:
Mike:

Thanks for the suggestion I'll have to check with them to see.  Unfortunately that'll have to wait; they're shutdown till 4/13 due to CV.

Steve

bamboobob:

--- Quote from: MikeInTexas on March 31, 2020, 06:01:09 PM ---If they are the same size as the regular grip screws, talk to Alex, the Rohrbaugh guy at Williams Gun Sights (two guys named Alex, so specify the Rohrbaugh expert).

They sell the grip screws for $5 a set, plus $15 for shipping.  They have both stainless and blued available.

Good news is if you buy more stuff, you only get stuck with one shipping charge.

--- End quote ---

+1.    + pm yankee2500.   He may have O Rings and screws.      Email him if possible?

steve23918:
Thanks bamboobob; I sent yankee2500 a PM.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version