Author Topic: My new holster from Rohrbaugh  (Read 4622 times)

Offline jetman

My new holster from Rohrbaugh
« on: May 28, 2010, 09:09:01 PM »
I bought one of the holster on the front page of the Rohrbaugh website and LOVE it. I have a couple of pocket holsters, and IWB type, but after this OWB Scabbard style I intend to carry with it as much as I can. I just wore a t-shirt untucked and it disappeared underneath it. I really couldn't hardly tell it was there! It was actually made by DeSantis when it arrived in one of their DeSantis plastic bags. I would highly recommend one if you are looking for a quality belt type holster.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 09:09:53 PM by jetman »

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
Re: My new holster from Rohrbaugh
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM »
That does look nice.
DeSantis makes a paddle holster also that Rohrbaugh has advertised, that too looks nice.
Thanks for the report.

Offline Rich_G

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 11:44:19 AM »
I almost purchased that holster but after speaking to Maria I opted for the Mini Scabbard 019 it fits very snug on my belt and as you said you cant even tell it's there even under T shirts! I had asked her about how it fastens to the belt and was still a little unclear but purchased it anyway and happy I did. Here are a few pic's.

The belt slot is for a 1" belt but mine is 1 1/4" and fits snug, weapon dosent move and it is a DeSantis.
Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 11:57:44 AM »
I bought one of the holster on the front page of the Rohrbaugh website and LOVE it. I have a couple of pocket holsters, and IWB type, but after this OWB Scabbard style I intend to carry with it as much as I can. I just wore a t-shirt untucked and it disappeared underneath it. I really couldn't hardly tell it was there! It was actually made by DeSantis when it arrived in one of their DeSantis plastic bags. I would highly recommend one if you are looking for a quality belt type holster.

jetman.  Good looking holster and functional.

Rich.  I like yours as well.  Looks like it does the job.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 07:32:26 PM »
Rich,
  I purchased one of the mini-scabbards from Rohrbaugh also and was very happy with it. I only sold it because I received my holster from Rafter S Leather, Elephant with Croc. trim.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rich_G

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 07:44:06 PM »
John
Excuse me for a moment while I "POKE MY EYE OUT WITH A SHARP OBJECT"  :P :P :P ;D
Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 10:32:30 PM »
Rich.  John does that to make us all drool!    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Chigger

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 09:49:27 PM »
I have the DeSantis holster with the strap over the gun.  Same basic design.  Very Pleased with it.  I was lucky to find one in stock at the Dealer in Hot Springs AR.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 10:50:03 PM »
Wow, thats a great find at a dealers, I have never seen anything for a Rohrbaugh at the places I have been.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 08:41:28 AM »
I have the DeSantis holster with the strap over the gun.  Same basic design.  Very Pleased with it.  I was lucky to find one in stock at the Dealer in Hot Springs AR.

That'll definitely do the job!  Excellent!