Author Topic: Former Rohraugh owner/ new Kahr P380 owner!!!  (Read 12503 times)

Offline robfxlr

Re: Former Rohraugh owner/ new Kahr P380 owner!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 10:03:00 PM »
Depends what your furniture looks like or where you live"
Just kidding, no other issues, I don't see it as a "Jets bar" or a "Dolphins bar" not evryone on the forum owns an R9 and I wanted to relay my personal opinions.
Today I put 100 more rounds through the Kahr P380 with cheap target ammo (although there is no cheap 380 ammo!) without incident. My hands were worse for the wear from loading all the mags and all involved with shooting a small frame gun.
Once again, no other issues, years ago I owned a Seecamp 25, probably early 90s- I sold that after a fairly short time- never felt comfortable that it would always go bang, but thats another issue. I appreciate the craftsmanship in Seecamp and Rohrbaugh firearms, just not for me...........
Not meant to antagonize anyone,  just my feelings. Right or wrong, they are my feelings. etc, etc, etc...........yawn......................................................................
"I'm a cunning linguist and a master debater!"..............Austin Powers

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 10:39:01 PM »
;D
This was corrected when I used the recommended ammo and I was able to put 25 rounds thru it with no issues.

As another  forum member here put it, what's there not to like.  If using the recommended ammo functions with no issues, then why did you trade it?  You don't use cheap gas in a high powered sports car.  Same here.  You use what works best for you.  It sounds like you used it and still didn't like it.  

I do believe you do have  another motive here than  just  airing your opinions.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline robfxlr

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 12:11:25 AM »
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'(

OK, OK you are all right, I was NOT airing my personal opinions, I am a sales rep for the southeast US for Kahr Arms Inc, 130 Goddard Memorial Drive Worcester, MA 508-795-3919
www.kahrarms.com

KAHR KAHR KAHR KAHR KAHR....

**Content deleted by Admin **

I have checked many forums and there sincerely are many many range issues here, cool gun to have-would never carry it as a primary. Again, just me-no other issues. I did not sell the Rohrbaugh for the cash, I would have sold one of my four Rolexes if it came down tro that-but it hasn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-*

« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 12:26:49 AM by admin »
"I'm a cunning linguist and a master debater!"..............Austin Powers

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 12:27:56 AM »
This thread is not serving any useful purpose--it's done.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 12:28:30 AM by admin »
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com