Author Topic: Impressed Sales Rep  (Read 12262 times)

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
Re: Impressed Sales Rep
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 09:51:37 PM »
Haven't been able to fit in a flashlight in casual dress.  Now the few times a year I wear a jacket, then I pack a light.
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 09:53:50 PM »
The extra gun does sound good; just glad I don't live in an area that I need it.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 09:57:24 PM »
Haven't been able to fit in a flashlight in casual dress.  Now the few times a year I wear a jacket, then I pack a light.

Got a new light from John awhile back, very small, and has 5 different modes.  Now this works.  Can carry it in the same pocket, left front, and not feel loaded down.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 08:34:42 AM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 10:15:28 PM »
I remember when you got that light.  What is the name and model of the light?

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 10:18:34 PM »
When it comes to tactical flashlights, I try to bear in mind Clint Smith's advice to the effect that, "One light is none; two lights are one." I carry a Surefire Z2 belted in a Del Fatti carrier at the 8:00 o'clock position and a small ORB RAW NS with the Cree LED in a pocket.

http://www.cpfreviews.com/Orb-Raw-NS.php

I can't even recall how often I have used the Z2, and the amazing little ORB has "saved the day" (or perhaps more accurately, "the night") on more than one occasion.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 10:26:50 PM by Richard_S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 10:21:28 PM »
I remember when you got that light.  What is the name and model of the light?

I don't even know.  I didn't bring it with me to Ga., but mean't to.  I'll look when I get back to NC.

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 10:29:48 PM »
Ok, sounds good.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2011, 10:31:48 PM »
Now, help me to remember!    ;D

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2011, 10:43:13 PM »
When it comes to tactical flashlights, I try to bear in mind Clint Smith's advice to the effect that, "One light is none; two lights are one." I carry a Surefire Z2 belted in a Del Fatti carrier at the 8:00 o'clock position and a small ORB RAW NS with the Cree LED in a pocket.

http://www.cpfreviews.com/Orb-Raw-NS.php

I can't even recall how often I have used the Z2, and the amazing little ORB has "saved the day" (or perhaps more accurately, "the night") on more than one occasion.

Great looking light, Richard.  I'll need one of these for the second light.  Thanks.

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2011, 10:46:16 PM »
I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to find a price on the Raw/Orb and can't pull anything up.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2011, 10:53:52 PM »
Same here.  Must not be plugging something in right!

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2011, 01:21:02 PM »
Try this link for the ORB RAW:

http://www.lummi.co.uk/Raw_NS.html

I believe the current exchange rate is 1 US dollar = 0.6178 British pounds sterling.

The site is not very user friendly. To obtain the price for an item and its accessories you may have to add it to a "cart," calculate the exchange rate, and then delete it from your "cart" if you don't want it.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:24:19 PM by Richard_S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2011, 01:47:14 PM »
Got it.  Thanks!

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2011, 09:25:14 PM »
Ordered mine

Thanks Rich!

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2011, 11:59:42 PM »
Ordered mine

Thanks Rich!

I hope everything works out OK with your order,I looked into those light and found a lot of unhappy people who had waited for 10+ months with a paid order and no light. The big issue is they are in the UK.
   They did a group buy of those lights on the Seecamp forum with the Logo on the light.

I got this one from 4Sevens Limited Edition mini quirk
polished Titanium. (I think there sold out now but have black ones available)

http://www.4sevens.com/product_info.php?cPath=297_355&products_id=2197

"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson