Author Topic: PDA style holster  (Read 3895 times)

Offline smshirk

PDA style holster
« on: August 28, 2011, 02:32:19 PM »
Has anyone tried the Bulldog PDA style holster? Will the Rohrbaugh R-9 fit? If  not, is there another PDA style belt clip-on style holster that is usable?

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: PDA style holster
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 02:36:30 PM »
smshirk.  Welcome to the Forum.  I have no experience with what you're asking, so will leave to others to answer.  Again, welcome.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline MrsFosforos

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 09:31:43 PM »

Offline smshirk

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 06:00:40 PM »
Thanks for welcome and for the info. It looks like Jim Powell has precisely what I want, although his billfold style looks even better. I may just have to get both.

Offline MrsFosforos

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 08:13:28 PM »
Jim is a nice guy! I have one of his 'in plain sight' holsters and an IWB he customized for my seecamp.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 09:50:05 PM »
Congrats on finding what you were looking for. If someone on here can't point you in the right to get what you want, nobody makes it or you didn't really need it. ;D
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 10:11:32 PM »
Thanks for welcome and for the info. It looks like Jim Powell has precisely what I want, although his billfold style looks even better. I may just have to get both.

Way to go smshirk; a lot of knowledge here.  Enjoy the holsters.    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline sisco

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 01:55:15 PM »
Jim is a nice guy! I have one of his 'in plain sight' holsters and an IWB he customized for my seecamp.

I have Jim's IPS as well and keep my refurbished  LWS-25 in it so the little begger doesn't get lost on me.  You know those guys from Texas all do good work.    8) 8)