Author Topic: Bliss  (Read 2166 times)

Offline thor447

• Master
Bliss
« on: September 03, 2012, 12:34:41 AM »
Went shooting this afternoon.  I came home and cleaned 4 pistols and 1 rifle.  The smell of Eezox fills my workshop.  It's bliss!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
Re: Bliss
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 03:34:02 PM »
Went shooting this afternoon.  I came home and cleaned 4 pistols and 1 rifle.  The smell of Eezox fills my workshop.  It's bliss!

It is a wonderful smell............... ;)
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 03:50:14 PM »

It is a wonderful smell............... ;)

The smell of Brasso in the morning is also good.  8)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 07:42:54 PM »
A few years ago I bought a Hoppes air freshner for my truck.  What a gyp!  It litterly only lasted one day.

Didn't really matter though; I keep a cleaning kit in my truck at all times since I shoot every weekend, mostly out of town.  The kit will tumble over without me knowing it and the hoppes bottle leaks out.  So my truck Always has a fairly strong smell of Hoppes.  Thus, I always keep a new sealed bottle as well.
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 08:59:09 PM »
A few years ago I bought a Hoppes air freshner for my truck.  What a gyp!  It litterly only lasted one day.

Didn't really matter though; I keep a cleaning kit in my truck at all times since I shoot every weekend, mostly out of town.  The kit will tumble over without me knowing it and the hoppes bottle leaks out.  So my truck Always has a fairly strong smell of Hoppes.  Thus, I always keep a new sealed bottle as well.
I heard Hoppes is going to make an after shave lotion.
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 09:40:50 PM »

Usually, a Hoppes infused cab is incompatible with a wife passenger for more than one stop.

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 11:40:04 PM »

Usually, a Hoppes infused cab is incompatible with a wife passenger for more than one stop.

And.....that's a bad thing?
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 12:02:33 AM »

I'll have to try that,  ;D ;D
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson