Author Topic: Blood flows as 'Killer Cop' goes on rampage  (Read 1435 times)

Offline the_skunk

• Expert
Blood flows as 'Killer Cop' goes on rampage
« on: February 07, 2013, 07:56:51 PM »

The psycho shot the daughter of a former LAPD captain as well as the woman's fiance.

Loc­al, state and fed­er­al au­thor­it­ies are in­volved in the search for former LAPD of­ficer Chris­toper Jordan Dorner, 33, who is sus­pec­ted in the shoot­ings of three po­lice of­ficers, one fatally, in Or­ange County. Dorner is also wanted in con­nec­tion with a double hom­icide Sunday in Irvine, where the daugh­ter of a re­tired LAPD cap­tain and her fi­ance were killed.

The Los Angeles Po­lice De­part­ment is ex­amin­ing a mani­festo it said was pub­lished on what the agency be­lieves is Dorner’s Face­book page. In the doc­u­ment, Dorner threatened “un­con­ven­tion­al and asym­met­ric­al war­fare” against po­lice.

The search in­tens­i­fied early Thursday after three po­lice of­ficers were shot in River­side County and Dorner was iden­ti­fied as a pos­sible sus­pect.

The first Torrance incident occurred about 5:20 a.m. in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue in Torrance, Chase said. That incident involved Los Angeles police detectives from the Hollywood division, sources said.

Cops shooting innocent civilians

Two people were struck by gunfire and transported to an area hospital with unknown injuries, Chase said. No officers were injured.

The second incident, which involved Torrance police, occurred at Flagler Lane and Beryl Street about 5:45 a.m. No injuries were reported in that incident.

Chase said both incidents involved vehicles matching the description of the one sought in connection with Dorner.

"Now it appears neither of them are directly related," Chase said. "In both of them, officers believed they were at the time."

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Re: Blood flows as 'Killer Cop' goes on rampage
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 08:08:37 PM »
So sad...my son is a LEO and this hits home.  I would agree with liberal democrats that we should make it illegal to own the type of vehicle used in these shootings.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 09:36:23 PM »
* * * I would agree with liberal democrats that we should make it illegal to own the type of vehicle used in these shootings.

The vehicle apparently was a king-cab pickup -- the type favored for conversion into so-called "technicals" by thugs in third-world countries around the world. Obviously, registration of such trucks in this country has not prevented their use in criminal acts. Following the logic of the radical gun control crowd, ownership of these dangerous vehicles should obviously be banned.    :o   ::)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline the_skunk

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 11:33:38 PM »

Two old ladies delivering newspapers were mistaken for killer cop

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 03:54:00 PM »
Does it seem sadly ironic to anyone but me that the media hype over this maniac's so-called military and police skills and his boasts of martial prowess were all belied by his repeated bumbling acts while a fugitive from justice? According to reports I have read, this psycho couldn't even manage to steal a boat without getting a line entangled in the propeller. None of that is to diminish in any way the scope of the tragedies he was able to inflict by attacking innocent soft targets, ambusing LEOs with his superior firepower, and leaving in his wake so many grieving family members of his victims before his well-deserved demise burning in a Hell of his own creation. But the efforts of the media to portray him as some type of rogue "superman" now appear to have been geared more toward boosting ratings rather than accurate reporting of facts.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those innocent victims and brave law enforcement officers who were killed and wounded by this depraved madman and to their grieving loved ones. The madman is so despicable that I will not even repeat his name, and I trust that he is now consigned to the lowest circle of Dante's Inferno. 

Edited syntax.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 06:14:47 PM by Richard S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 05:11:36 PM »
Well put Richard.
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 06:01:43 PM »
Thank you, Reinz. As a former Army officer and a prosecutor, I just had to vent on this despicable oath violator who disgraced by association two of the most honorable professions in our society -- military service and law enforcement.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 06:07:08 PM by Richard S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"