Author Topic: Little Compilation Video of most of my guns  (Read 2657 times)

Offline thor447

• Master
Little Compilation Video of most of my guns
« on: October 27, 2011, 05:23:23 AM »
I still have a few loaned out to my step-father, so I made a short little video of what I have in the safe right now.  Enjoy!  

http://youtu.be/6Jav0-m0d6Y
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:27:02 AM by thor447 »
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Little Compilation Video of most of my guns
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 07:54:11 AM »
If and when Armageddon comes, you and yours are invited to bring ammunition and that collection, especially the KRISS, and join a select few of us in the bunker at Critter Creek up in the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee.   8)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 09:28:49 AM »
I still have a few loaned out to my step-father, so I made a short little video of what I have in the safe right now.  Enjoy!  

http://youtu.be/PzGXFzVk7oY

thor.  That is one amazining display of your fine collection of weapons.  Along with yours and mine, we could definitely hold off the Zombies; then again, yours alone would do the job.  Thanks for showing.    :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 10:53:33 PM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline thor447

• Master
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 01:29:35 AM »
If and when Armageddon comes, you and yours are invited to bring ammunition and that collection, especially the KRISS, and join a select few of us in the bunker at Critter Creek up in the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee.   8)

I would hate to see the day when Armageddon comes, but I will take you up on your offer.  I could not think of a better place to be.  Sounds fantastic out there, perhaps heaven on earth if we are laying waste to hoards of zombies!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Offline thor447

• Master
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 01:30:22 AM »

thor.  That is one amazining display of your fine collection of weapons.  Along with yours and mine, we could definitely hold off the Zombies; then again, yours alone would do the job.  Thanks for showing.    :)

Thanks for the nice comment, I'm sure I have one of the smaller collections amongst the people in this forum.  Lots of gun nuts like myself!
- George Washington

Offline Ljutic

• Master
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 01:28:10 PM »
A fellow XDm three caliber trilogy owner is always OK in my book.  {thumbs up}    I just need to finally get around to shooting my .40 and .45 someday soon.  
Owner of, and sole contributor to the Pocket Guns and Gear Blog.  http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 11:22:26 PM »
Nice collecion, thanks for sharing.
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline thor447

• Master
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 03:43:43 AM »
I appreciate the kind comments everyone.  Thank you!

A fellow XDm three caliber trilogy owner is always OK in my book.  {thumbs up}    I just need to finally get around to shooting my .40 and .45 someday soon.  

XDm three caliber trilogy, haha.  I love that.  My step-father is captain of Canadian County in Oklahoma and has been trying to rid me of my XDm .40 for a little while now.  I'm halfway tempted to just buy him one so I dont have to let him use mine!
- George Washington

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 12:16:50 AM »
thor very nice collection.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline thor447

• Master
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 05:27:59 AM »
Yankee, it's changed a little since I made the video.  I sold the SW Stealth Hunter to a friend of mine.  Went to the Tulsa gun show and traded my xd9c along with a wad of cash for a Colt WWII Invasion Of Italy Commemorative 1911.  Might just have a new headliner in the collection rather than the Kriss.
- George Washington