Author Topic: New member here  (Read 2907 times)

Offline nyguns

New member here
« on: February 04, 2011, 01:41:22 PM »
Hi,
Just realized I don't think I even have one post here just yet. Have been lurking for almost a year now. I have not yet bought my very own R9 but am in the market now and am learning about the differences and costs of the various models and serial#'s etc..
If any questions come to mind I'll be sure to post here and also let you all know when that R9 purchase is made!!

Offline Z

• Grand Master
Re: New member here
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 02:13:38 PM »
Welcome.

Tom the Irish Guard will help you out if you are in the market for a R9.

Let us know how you make out. You wont be dissapointed. :)

Offline dano

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »
Welcome to the forum!
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 03:55:58 PM »
Hi,
Just realized I don't think I even have one post here just yet. Have been lurking for almost a year now. I have not yet bought my very own R9 but am in the market now and am learning about the differences and costs of the various models and serial#'s etc..
If any questions come to mind I'll be sure to post here and also let you all know when that R9 purchase is made!!

nyguns.  Welcome to the Forum.  Wishing you the best in your R9 purchase.  If you need any help getting the R9 give Tom Watson, of The IrishGuard Firearms, a hollar as wolverine suggested.  Tom's a member here and will be glad to help.  Again, welcome.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 04:02:04 PM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 05:01:48 PM »
nygun, from a former ny'er.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson