Author Topic: Back Pocket Holster Users  (Read 2282 times)

Offline JHawk

Back Pocket Holster Users
« on: August 10, 2008, 01:27:26 PM »
I have carried IWB, OWB, and with a front pocket holster.  Up to purchasing the new pup my smallest carry gun has been a Kahr P9 that I carried in a CompTac MTAC at four o'clock.  The largest is a Les Baer 1911 SRP in a Milt Sparks Versa Max II. I like the idea of a holster for rear pocket carry of the Rorbaugh, but would like to hear from those who do so on a regular basis.  I find myself pretty mobile during the day and when standing/walking don't think I would have any issue.  What about sitting and driving?  Do you find yourself removing the pup or holster?  I know that I will carry the pup IWB or in a front pocket holster.  Also, I shamelessly will admit in advance I have a holster fetish and am a card carrying charter member of Holsters Anonymous. Lets hear from those in the back.    

Offline eddie_c-clamp

• Expert
Re: Back Pocket Holster Users
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 07:47:35 PM »
I got a beautiful Hedley Back Pocket w/matching mag carrier that I use for duty carry wearing business attire. I only find myself removing it after I've been sitting for an extended period of time for surveillance. (Like more than 8 hrs in a car, but even a wallet annoys me after that amount of time sitting in a car).