Author Topic: Kel- Tec  (Read 8651 times)

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
lideRe: Kel- Tec
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »
 Hi Brenden

There are many differences,  check out the photos of the new slide...  

Its going to be a nightmare for me on exchanges from guys that don't know the differences...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2005, 07:36:06 PM by RHEDLEY »
RJ=

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
Re: Kel- Tec
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2005, 08:56:12 PM »
I know that I have NO idea about the KT..

I have always thought it would be a good "knock around" gun..

I did see the Difference in the slide but was under the impression that since there have been no new .380s released for a bit that these were "the" new lot.. ;)

Thanks again for the info..

Brenden
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

JimmyD

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2005, 02:51:50 PM »
(Musing - wonder if a KT and R9 could breed?!  Wonder what the ''hibrid'' might be like!!???)

That's easy.....a $900+ gun that will require numerous trips back to the factory to get it working!    ;D

Offline flyandscuba

• Master
  • Ivan, Dennis, and Katrina - enough is enough!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2005, 06:41:40 PM »

That's easy.....a $900+ gun that will require numerous trips back to the factory to get it working!    ;D

Funny, I didn't realize the Rohrbaughs were so troublesome that they require multiple trips to the factory for correction!  ;D  Comforting to know that my trusty little P-3AT has been flawlesss out of the box and has never required factory service except for a hard chrome upgrade... :D
I'm not a gun expert -- but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night...

JimmyD

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2005, 11:08:26 PM »
Comforting to know that my trusty little P-3AT has been flawlesss out of the box and has never required factory service except for a hard chrome upgrade... :D

That's good to hear. I should have a HC one in the next several days, I hope mine is as flawless as yours.   :D

Offline Laserlips

• Expert
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2005, 07:48:17 PM »

[I looked at some "older" pics and they were similiar but I just dont know enough about these]

New pistol, old style..  Check with www.KelTecRange.com if you really want an update on the new extractor, ect..   ;D
"Laus Deo"

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"