Author Topic: LW Seecamp  (Read 14992 times)

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
Re: LW Seecamp
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2005, 10:26:15 PM »
RS, Thanks, I just do the best that I can. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you a funny kilt photo.    Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2005, 08:53:00 PM »
Very nice! It's been a long time coming..

Now all we need is a seecamp/pocket gun forum added!!!

Yeah Shooter 56, what would it take to get a forum up and running? That'd be great.

I love those Seecamps, they were the first high quality, small for the caliber, pocket pistols out there, one that I trust my life to every day.I have three 32's, one .380, and a .380 on the way.

Larry has always been computer savy, I don't know why it took him this long to get hooked up with his own web site, but I'm sure glad Shooter56 came along when he did.

Offline shooter56

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2005, 09:12:26 PM »
Thanks for the kind words. Setting up a forum is new to me, though I did look into some software for the job earlier in the week. I've got a couple more pages to get up on the site, then hopefully I can turn my attention to a possible forum, with Larry's blessing of course. I don't have the time to moderate it, and I'm guessing Larry doesn't either. That might be the only obstacle.

I'm not sure why it took so long to get a Seecamp site up. When I was shopping for my LWS32, the first thing I looked for was a company website. And when I didn't find one, that's when I contacted Larry. He was definitely ready and I think it's turned out to be a very positive move. We've had some very kind comments in the guest book and it looks like people are glad to finally have the company online. And from my perspective, putting up the site has been a pure labor of love, since I love my little LWS32 and really respect Larry's commitment to fine craftsmanship.

Again, thanks for the kind words.
Scott

Firearms-Friendly Website Design & Print Design:
http://FiringLineDesign.com

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2005, 05:13:04 PM »
It was a nice touch to get a Thank You for signing the Guestbook from Larry..  8)

NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline shooter56

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2005, 05:27:56 PM »
A friend of mine got a thank you from Larry too. That's the kind of people these Seecamp folks are. This isn't Corporate America - these are just good people making an honest living by manufacturing a quality product. I can't imagine many other manufacturers where the owner of the company sends you a thank you for signing the guestbook. And if they did, it would probably be an autoresponder or a canned note from a secretary posing as the Prez.

Larry and Sandi are just genuinely nice people and I consider myself fortunate to have crossed paths with them. But even if they were a faceless, nameless corporate entity, I'd still love this little pistol!  :)
Scott

Firearms-Friendly Website Design & Print Design:
http://FiringLineDesign.com

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2005, 07:55:13 PM »
Shooter56, They are all that. Great folks.  Tom

Offline Calvin Cooledge

• Expert
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2005, 01:32:42 PM »
Guys, guys, guys!

Try the Coronado Leather concealment vest. It's all right there and you'll be stylin all the way. You can carry TWO guns, completely concealed. And you won't need to wear a skirt or carry a purse to hide everything:^) And it's wheel chair friendly...

Got to http://www.coronadoleather.com/  

Calvin
"I'm spreading my loyalty around..." - Calvin Cooledge

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2005, 02:23:07 PM »
Thanks Calvin!!! I have contacted them.   Tom