Author Topic: Kudos to Mossberg  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
Kudos to Mossberg
« on: November 01, 2005, 01:04:04 AM »
Well, I contacted them today, after that SOB of a dealer called me back to tell me that the gun only came w. one choke, and they're sending me the remaining chokes and sling, and will be "looking into" the dealer's behavior (whatever that means...probably means I'll wait until another Sat. afternoon to pick up the gun.)
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline Michigunner

• Grand Master
Re: Kudos to Mossberg
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 07:33:04 AM »
Brad, that guy is nailed to the wall.  Mossberg wont be too happy about their boxes being tampered with.

Those customers that left the store during your conversation will always have it in the back of their minds.  If they buy from him, they really must check the contents list.

He deserves the reputation.

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 05:59:02 PM »
I really don't know why some dealers get soooo greedy!!
and for peanuts.
Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 09:35:24 PM »
Makes no sense to me -- now, instead of buying guns up here, I'll just wait until I go back to TX to buy any guns I want -- of course, he may not have known how many of the little things follow me home...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.