Author Topic: Rohrbaugh Case at a Reasonable Price  (Read 3101 times)

Offline thewalk

• Sharpshooter
Rohrbaugh Case at a Reasonable Price
« on: December 14, 2017, 05:38:28 PM »
I just received a beautiful brand new condition Rohrbaugh box via eBay and at a reasonable price! He has a few more. Make him an offer. I paid 29 bucks plus shipping and had it on my doorstep in two days.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F122856241474

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Re: Rohrbaugh Case at a Reasonable Price
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 05:57:00 PM »
Those were shipped to Para Ordinance near his location when we sold to Remington. Had to have shipped them over 1,500 of those things on multiple pallets! This guy may have worked there and they probably were throwing them away and he "dumpster dived" them. Now he is selling them on eBay. Good for him. Wish I had some of those. lol. 
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 08:32:54 PM »
I got a bulk deal from this same guy.  All are like new and have the newer style laser cut foam.

ECR, do you need a few or you wish you had a pallet of them to sell?

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 08:39:11 PM »
A Pallet to sell. . . . interesting.

I could use two or three of them I guess. Not really necessary though.   :D
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 08:28:38 AM »
Sales must have slowed. They used to be $49.00
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 08:45:38 AM »
I have 6 new Rohrbaugh cases that I bought at a gun show last week. I paid $20 each for them. If any member wants one,  you can have it for what I paid + shipping.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline thewalk

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 11:22:53 AM »
Those were shipped to Para Ordinance near his location when we sold to Remington. Had to have shipped them over 1,500 of those things on multiple pallets! This guy may have worked there and they probably were throwing them away and he "dumpster dived" them. Now he is selling them on eBay. Good for him. Wish I had some of those. lol.

The guy had a friend at Para and bought them from him, I asked.  ;D Great guess Eric! And yes, the laser cut foam is beautiful inside!