Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh Range Reports

Range report

(1/4) > >>

Fannypacker:
My Keltec 380 broke and I sent it to the factory but I have lost confidence in it.  I bought a Rohrbaugh last Saturday and took it to the range today.  I shot a string of 5 from generic ball ammo without a bobble.  Switched to Gold Dot 115 gr. HP and shot 5 more without a hitch.  It's my new carry gun.  It will be shot little but I have total faith it will go bang when I need it.

eddie_c-clamp:
Congrats from another new R9 owner............. :)

henryk:

--- Quote ---My Keltec 380 broke and I sent it to the factory but I have lost confidence in it.  I bought a Rohrbaugh last Saturday and took it to the range today.  I shot a string of 5 from generic ball ammo without a bobble.  Switched to Gold Dot 115 gr. HP and shot 5 more without a hitch.  It's my new carry gun.  It will be shot little but I have total faith it will go bang when I need it.
--- End quote ---

Funny how that works.  I shot 600 rounds in my P3AT before I would carry it but only shot 24 rounds thru my R9s before making it a pocket carry piece.   8)

Fannypacker:
The quality of the R9S is apparent so no need to fire it a lot.  I never could be sure of the KelTec.  It's quite a shock to go to the range, pull your carry piece from your pocket only to discover you've been carrying a broken gun for protection.  Yikes!

theirishguard:
do you use a fanny pack? Congrats on your shooting at the range.  Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version