Miscellaneous > The Water Cooler -- General Discussions

Memories...

<< < (2/3) > >>

cargaritaville:
Nice follow up. Can you call The Irish Guard too?

wildmanwill:
That's great to hear.  I think of Richard often and missing seeing him around on the forum.

tracker:
Glad to hear that Richard is alive and well. I spoke with him several times about his adventures in Africa. He was employed by our government but not the armed forces so I will let your imagination wander before his book is published. He was fortunate to survive that incident.

ECR:

--- Quote from: cargaritaville on September 16, 2022, 08:00:37 PM ---Nice follow-up. Can you call The Irish Guard too?

--- End quote ---

You must have forgotten that Tom passed away in March of 2013. You mentioned it in a thread years ago.

I'm sure it may have just slipped your mind. Unfortunately, we all do that from time to time.

Tom Watson was a good man also. Near the end of his life, he still came to the S.H.O.T. Shows and always stopped by our booth. The last time he was there, he was on a powered scooter because it was difficult for him to walk the show because it was so big.
Usually, those shows had around 600,000 square feet of display space. As I mentioned, they are HUGE Shows.

cargaritaville:
I was only kidding. Since you called Richard, I thought you might have some connections to call The Irish Guard too ( I know he died!). Just my strange sense of humor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version