Author Topic: SOLD: R9S “Stealth” (Late Vintage)  (Read 4457 times)

Offline Magrred

SOLD: R9S “Stealth” (Late Vintage)
« on: April 30, 2017, 06:02:12 PM »
For sale is my Rohrbaugh R9S “Stealth” purchased directly from Rohrbaugh Firearms Corp. in 2013. I had been on Tom Watson’s (Irish Guard Firearms) waiting list when he passed away. I contacted Maria and she said that while they usually don’t do customer sales they would make an exception for the guns that Tom had on order. (Great Customer Service and the rest is history.) The package that I am selling is:

Rohrbaugh 9mm Pistol, Model R9S “Stealth,” Serial # R6410
As-New condition, Never been fired.
2 – Magazines (never been inserted into the firearm)
1 – Extra spring
1 – Rohrbaugh black case
1 – Shipping box
1 - Lock
2 – Manuals and warranty card

The only reason I am selling is because the harsh reality of my age suggest that I pare down the collection. Plus, I have another R9S so I won’t be without one. I am asking $1,300 for the total package and I will pay shipping (USPS) and insurance from my FFL to yours. (I have $1,250 in the gun with cost, shipping & transfer fees and my FFL will charge me $50.00+ to ship.) I am not looking to make any money on the deal, just recoup what I have in it and would rather it go to a forum member here. PM for email & phone number. Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 04:05:05 PM by Magrred »

Offline tattoo

• Master
Re: R9S “Stealth” (Late Vintage)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 06:34:36 PM »
This will be gone within 24 hrs

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 08:11:32 PM »
Please Pm me. Thanks.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline offrdmania

• Expert
  • Desperately Needs Treatment
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 09:45:24 AM »

Is that warranty card real or fake?    :D :D

I see what you did there  8)

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 11:07:13 AM »
The third pic shows the back of the warranty card with the date stamp and Eric's initials.  If you have a "Reproduction" card, you need to add that for realism.

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 01:55:28 PM »
The third pic shows the back of the warranty card with the date stamp and Eric's initials.  If you have a "Reproduction" card, you need to add that for realism.
you guys need to drop it.  Not everyone is trying to pass these off as original warranty cards. You all make sure to say they are checkmate mags or wolf springs as reproductions of the real ROHRBAUGH PARTS. I sometimes get irritated with the hypocrisy here.   🤦‍♂️   Sorry some people had to add to a thread that has nothing to do with this for sale thread.

There is a big difference as checkmate and wolf produced the the OEM mags and springs respectively so they are not reproductions.
Currently looking for Elite Premium RP 1 of 16. Please PM 
NRA LIFE MEMBER.

Offline tattoo

• Master
Re: SPF: R9S “Stealth” (Late Vintage)
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 05:03:52 PM »
tattoo  -  Lighten up.

You are right about themans ad though and I will delete my post.
did the same

Offline offrdmania

• Expert
  • Desperately Needs Treatment
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2017, 07:25:59 PM »
Great price OP! It lasted a whole lot longer than I thought it would.

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2017, 07:33:38 PM »
This gun would be great for whomever wants the latest slide with all the updates.  Can't see in the pic, but it should say U.S.A.

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2017, 08:46:36 PM »
PM sent.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2017, 09:40:33 PM »
Wow - That is getting near the end of our run and that even has the barrel by Storm Lake, who Remington purchased just before they purchased our company. Those barrels were really nice too. Nice gun there folks!

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.