Author Topic: Is this what America has come to?  (Read 2288 times)

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
Is this what America has come to?
« on: September 12, 2017, 02:09:06 PM »
Here in Indy there is a guy who for the last 15 years has stood on a overpass with a 'battle flag' size American flag to honor 9/11 the 9/11 victims. . Some *^%$#$^^***&^^%$$## POS called him and told him if he showed again this year, did I mention we have a Muslim Mosque here, THEY would kill him.

He went into my FFL, and wanted to rent a firearm since he foolishly never got a permit. They told him they couldn't legally LOAN a firearm out but the word went around the shop, and over the phone.

Yesterday, 9/11 he was there, along with 12-15 volunteers who DID have a permits.

What kind of POS would threaten someone for displaying his love of America?

USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline johnny

• Master
Re: Is this what America has come to?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 05:50:39 PM »
 And up here in Wisconsin truckers are getting the shit,no pun intended,beat out of them at major waysides while they are using the bathroom.for what,maybe a hundred bucks.And incidentally,it was mentioned in the news that they might be getting targeted because they are not allowed to carry weapons.I don't know the legitimacy of that statement,but that's what the news commentator said.
  Incidentally,it's a wayside I stop at often heading down to Milwaukee.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 07:08:50 PM »
It's getting nasty out there folks. Not good. We are turning rather quickly into a third world country. How sad.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 07:23:36 PM »
The only thing that seems to bring us together is crisis and hurricanes.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 08:25:52 PM »
So true................ unfortunately.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.