Author Topic: Does your luv of the R9 extend to other smallests?  (Read 3060 times)

Offline PlayboyPenguin

• Sharpshooter
Does your luv of the R9 extend to other smallests?
« on: July 18, 2007, 07:58:28 PM »
Everyone here seems to love the R9 pistol. One of it greatest features, besides the excellent craftsmanship, is it's size.

Does anyone else's love of the smallest 9mm in production extend to other "smallest" firearms?

I know I have quite size fetish. The smaller the better.

I also own the smallest .45acp 1911 (ParaOrd SlimHawg), the smallest .40S&W (Kahr MK40 Elite),the smallest .380acp (Seecamp LWS380), and the smallest .22mag revolver (NAA Mini Mag).

I think my Seecamp LWS32 may qualify as the smallest .32acp in production also.

"Laugh all you want, but when the zombies come we both know whose house you will be running to for protection."
[SIZE="1"]- My response to friends that laugh at me for collecting guns[/SIZE]

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Does your luv of the R9 extend to other smalle
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 08:21:21 PM »
Everyone here seems to love the R9 pistol. One of it greatest features, besides the excellent craftsmanship, is it's size.

Does anyone else's love of the smallest 9mm in production extend to other "smallest" firearms?

Yes.   8)

G-380:

G-32:

And the NAA MiniShort that was mine for all of the five minutes between the time I brought it home and the time my little wife saw it:

Not to mention the LWS-32 she also "requisitioned" from my gun safe when I offered to get her any handgun she wanted  :o :

But the undisputed leader of my merry little band of "Pocket Rockets":

« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 08:35:07 PM by Richard_S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline PlayboyPenguin

• Sharpshooter
Richard S
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 08:32:12 PM »
That guardian is absolutely booty-ful. Did you give it a high polish?
If so, any tips? I have wanted to do it but been afraid it would remove the etched logos and type. And what is the deal with those grips? Where did you get them?

Those faux ivory grips on the Seecamp are simply tacky though. You need to put the original ones back on and mail those ones to me for proper disposal.  ;D
"Laugh all you want, but when the zombies come we both know whose house you will be running to for protection."
[SIZE="1"]- My response to friends that laugh at me for collecting guns[/SIZE]

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 08:47:18 PM »
PP:

Both of the Guardians received the "high polish" by the NAA Custom Shop.  Their sterling silver grips were cast for me by a friend who is a custom silversmith using the lost-wax process.  

As for those grips on the Seecamp . . . .  Let's just say that they cost as much as the pistol did and were mine for a little while.   :'(
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline CNO53

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 11:15:13 PM »
Richard S  Can I be in your will? PLEASE...!!!!

Perception...Reality...?