Author Topic: Checkmate R9 Magazines  (Read 6081 times)

Offline CheckmateBrandon

Checkmate R9 Magazines
« on: July 15, 2015, 03:01:05 PM »
Good Afternoon!

First off I'd like to thank Ryan and everyone who participated in the black R9 magazine group
buy. I wanted to connect with everyone on this forum so that you all have my contact information incase any issues arise with your new R9 magazines or should you have any questions. At the moment I have around 100 stainless and 50 black oxide magazines left (these are old stock and we have no plans to make more as of yet). I promised to the forums that I would decline bulk orders from individuals intending to resell them for double the price. Unfortunately, within weeks of sending out the first R9 magazine, they started popping up on various websites for $100+. These individuals have been identified and blacklisted from purchasing more R9 magazines. Till the very last magazine sells, the price will remain at $50 for stainless and black. If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please feel free to contact at me 631-491-1777 or Brandon@checkmateindustries.com. I look forward to hearing from you all soon, thanks again!

Respectfully,

Brandon   
Commercial Sales
Check-Mate Industries
(631) 491-1777
Brandon@checkmateindustries.com
Checkmatemagazines.com

« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 10:03:29 AM by CheckmateBrandon »

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Re: Checkmate R9 Magazines
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 03:56:48 PM »
It is so nice to have the original magazine manufacturer who helped make our R9 work well in that area now making the original magazines again for those in need. Thank You Brandon and everyone at Checkmate for taking the reigns and pulling this off for the true Rohrbaugh enthusiasts. We all thank you and your company for making it happen.   ;)

Regards,

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 08:30:12 AM »
Brandon,

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for accommodating the group buy and for your willingness to offer the remaining magazines at fair prices. Maintaining basic parts and accessory availability will go a long way toward supporting the ~6500 or so R9s.

Thanks Again,
Ryan
Currently looking for Elite Premium RP 1 of 16. Please PM 
NRA LIFE MEMBER.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 09:55:56 AM »
You are such a good egg Ryan.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 12:12:58 AM »
Brandon,
Welcome to the forum and your high integrity is appreciated more than you know!
Thank you very much for everything...
B
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline johnny

• Master
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 02:36:13 PM »
   Dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb question but should the reliability of our new group buy black mags be the same as our stainless that were the original that came with the gun new?
  Just wondering. The interior of the black the identical components? Eric?

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 03:48:18 PM »
Yes, John. The magazines are identical inside and outside with the only difference being the black mags are black oxide treated.

Offline johnny

• Master
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 04:13:35 PM »
  Thanks Eric!

Offline Faawrenchbndr

• Expert
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 09:48:44 PM »
Called Brandon and ordered a few extras this week.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 09:07:26 AM »
  Thanks Eric!

No problem John. . . . . . Stay Safe. 

Eric R.

Offline CheckmateBrandon

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2015, 10:02:06 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome!