Author Topic: What happened?  (Read 2295 times)

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
What happened?
« on: September 04, 2017, 01:43:44 PM »
Harvey, and Katrina, only hit a few hundred miles apart BUT the residents reaction could not be more opposite. In New Orleans, two days after landfall, there was rapes, murders, assaults, looting by both residents AND POLICE. I am not talking about food but the TV's and liquor stores that were cleaned out. 

When you see people carrying TV's, or cases of beer that is not for survival. That is greed!I keep 90 days of Mountain House for, and water if the need ever arose I would I break into a store for food to feed hungry kids? Hell yes I would without looking back, or feeling guilt.

I guess there is a hair splitting point somewhere and I feel it's up to all of us to decide what is need and what is greed.
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline tattoo

• Master
Re: What happened?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 03:53:13 PM »
You have to be from Texas to understand.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 05:27:17 PM »
Texans = Honor
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 09:05:47 AM »
Well it don't take long. I saw on this mornings news we now have looters in Florida. No not food, water or sampling supplies  but AIR JORDAN SHOES.  Seems like some groups of people who see a opportunity to steal will never miss the chance. Sad that things don't change.

I thought when all the Robert E. Lee statues came down this crap was over.
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 08:10:24 PM »
No sir. . . . . needs them multi-hundred dollar sneakers! Fashion statement for after the storm.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.