Author Topic: Smith and Wesson M&P 9 Pro  (Read 2718 times)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
Smith and Wesson M&P 9 Pro
« on: March 04, 2012, 08:12:56 PM »
Well I had to buy a S&W M&P 9 Pro , having recently purchasing the S&W M&P 22LR.... :)..The Pro has night sights and a lighter trigger pull....carry  it in a Blackhawk Serpa until Center of Mass builds me a custom rig..this is my first carbon-fiber composite holster...I like it.. 8)
I put  a 100+- rounds  through it today........doesn't take long with 17+1 capacity!.......I liked the way it fit my hand and it has acceptable combat accuracy..........may have to add a compact for my concealed carry rotation........ ::)
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: Smith and Wesson M&P 9 Pro
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 10:16:32 PM »
I've had my M&P 40c for a while now and like it a lot. It points very naturally almost like pointing your finger and it feels great in my hand.
I hope the M&P 22 is a good.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Z

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 08:03:11 AM »
I have 2 M&P 9 full size. I love them. They have been 100% reliable with all the ammo i fed them! :)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 09:35:51 AM »
I have 2 M&P 9 full size. I love them. They have been 100% reliable with all the ammo i fed them! :)

Have you shot the compact?
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline Z

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 10:52:04 AM »
I have. It was reliable. I traded it for a full size.

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 11:58:31 AM »
I have. It was reliable. I traded it for a full size.

Full size?  5 inch or 4 1/4 inch....I got the 4 1/4........I just liked the looks of that size...it will be for up close work... :)
NRA Life Member

Offline Z

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 12:11:02 PM »
4 1/4".
I like the look better as well.