Author Topic: Shameless plug for Milt Sparks 60TK belt holster  (Read 3762 times)

Offline Michigunner

• Grand Master
Shameless plug for Milt Sparks 60TK belt holster
« on: August 26, 2006, 01:55:49 PM »
If you need a holster for the 1911, please consider the 60TK belt holster from Milt Sparks.  Mine is black cowhide.

It rides very high, and the muzzle only sticks down a small amount from the belt.  It doesn't take much of an untucked shirt to hide it well.

I feel like a hand is pushing the weapon gently into my body. The whole system is very flat.

I've had  their VM-2, EX Companion, PCH, and 55BN.

This 60TK is a real humdinger, as comfortable and hidden as can be.

Mine came all the way from Lightning Arms Sports in Oregon in only two days!

Bill

Offline los

Re: Shameless plug for Milt Sparks 60TK belt holst
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 01:51:47 PM »
I bought mine when Mr. Sparks was still very active in his Shop. That was over 23 years ago. It remains the best holster for concealment and comfort I''ve ever owned.

Back then it was sold as the "Roadrunner". Mr. Sparks should have named it the Houdini as it made all my full size 1911s disappear!!  

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate"

Offline Michigunner

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 04:17:19 PM »
los, Thank you very much!  I was just thinking about doing a Google search and reading more about him.

It will be my favorite, too.

You know, I've always thought it would be difficult to hide a full-size .45 Auto, but this 60TK sure makes it easy.

Bill

Offline los

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 06:12:23 PM »
los, Thank you very much!  I was just thinking about doing a Google search and reading more about him.

It will be my favorite, too.

You know, I've always thought it would be difficult to hide a full-size .45 Auto, but this 60TK sure makes it easy.

Bill

My pleasure Bill.

The original version Roadrunner 60TK was designed and built with the reinforced metal band gripping the trigger guard from the rear of the Holster. As you're aware, the 60TK is now designed and built with the reinforced band to grip and secure the 1911 by wrapping around the top of the Slide.

You gotta love the hi-ride and snug-to-the-body feature of the Holster!!

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate"