Author Topic: Jumped the Gun  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Hk-Itch

• Expert
Jumped the Gun
« on: June 16, 2007, 11:01:04 PM »
OK guys,  I've come to my senses and realized that my P7 needs to stay where it's at.  Actually my bud had to back out on buying it and instead of trying to rush off and unload it to fund a purchase of another R9 I've decided to hang on to it (guess I need to be thankful to him for that).  I'm perfectly happy with the R9 as an everyday and don't see the need for two of 'em.  Number one and only stays in pretty pristine shape in it's Nemisis holster in my pocket.  And since clearing up the ftf problems with the stronger mag springs, I just don't shoot it as much anymore.  It still gets a minor work-out when I hit the range, just a couple of mags though.  

So the HK, she a stays......till I lose my mind and decide I just gotta have......Hey any body got an ASP thats burning a hole in their pocket? ::)

Offline riffraff

• Master
Re: Jumped the Gun
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 10:37:34 AM »
There is one good reason that if one likes the R9 very much they may want to consider haveing two of them:

IF you are involved in any kind of shooting incedent, the police will more than likely keep your gun for a long time(paperwork and burocracy).  If you want to carry the R9 you are going to have to have another one during that time.

Mike
NRA Benefactor Member
FCSA Life Member

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
Re: Jumped the Gun
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 05:14:23 PM »
that makes sense to me ???   Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline Hk-Itch