Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R-45

I hope this happens soon..............

(1/5) > >>

TpaBayFlyFisher:
I held a Kimber super carry ultra today and thought that because it is .45 it would make a good additon to my collection.  But, then I thought, if the R45s was for sale, I would buy it in a heartbeat.  So, the Kimber did not come home with me.  :'(

I need the R45s to be out soon..........or I may buy something that I will regret.

thor447:
I have only recently came into the wonderful world of Rohrbaugh's, however I have found myself thinking the same thing since I read about the R45's!   I'm eager with anticipation.

TpaBayFlyFisher:
Couldn't help it-a Kimber ultra tactical II came home today.  Do I need to turn in my forum password?  :-/

tennman:
 I have a feeling if and when they do come out you will be needing that password. Better hang on to it!

ricardo:

--- Quote ---Couldn't help it-a Kimber ultra tactical II came home today.  Do I need to turn in my forum password?  :-/
--- End quote ---
You won't regret it. I have the same in CDP. It's a great pistol, very accurate, carries nice with a Mitch Rosen holster, and not at all punishing for a officer's model 45. Just sayin :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version