Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh Accessories

Kydex Holster plus mag for Rohrbaugh?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mr_Jody_Hudson:
That sounds perfect flyandscuba, do you have a link.

Perhaps such a holster with a choice of exotic skins on the outside could become THE Rohrbaugh holster for the Rohrbaugh web site... or at least one of the choices.  

I hear that Karl wants to make certain that any holster that comes from the Rohrbaugh store is top-shelf in function and looks in keeping with all else they do.

flyandscuba:
Here's where I ordered mine for the Bersa Thunder 45 Ultra Compact and Colt Gold Cup:

http://www.allabouthunting.com/store/products/productDisplay.asp?manufacturer=HOUSTON%20HOLSTERS&model=PADDLE%20HOLSTER&affcode=froogleallabouthunting&keyword=319456&hbfootprint=Froogleallabouthunting

The package the holsters came in have a web address for the manufacturer but the English translation doesn't appear to be working:

www.houstonfundas.com

There is also an email address on the package you might want to try -- to see if they would be willing to make a production run for the R9s:

houston@netizen.com.ar

K-Man:
Just a word of caution on holster linings - ensure they are vegetable tanned material and not chrome tanned.  99% of your suede-type material is chrome tanned and will ruin the finish of a gun in fairly short order.

flyandscuba:
The key word here -- it's synthetic...not even real leather --no tanning involved.

K-Man:
Thanks, Flyandscuba, I had seen your earlier comment that it was synthetic.  I was only offering a general caution on choosing suede for a lining material, as not many folks are aware of the harm it can cause.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version