Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R380

The new .380 is released

(1/6) > >>

R9SCarry:
Hi all - sorry so absent for so long - just pretty much dropped most of my forum time for months now.  Busy plus - what I call ''forum burnout".

Anyways - I spoke with Eric two days ago and he told me the first (K101) of the .380's was being shipped.

Another 99 from this first batch of 100 are ready and another 100 frames are in process of being done by S&W for finish.

Altho the R9 FAQ site is rather old and archival these days - made really in 2004 when the R9 was in early days - I have added a promo announcement for the .380.

Take a peek here to see a coupla pics - click on the box framed in red you'll see.

Hope all my old friends are doing OK in these less than ideal times.

MurrayNevada:
Hi Chris,

I took a couple of years hiatus myself and just recently dropped back in.  I was wondering where you were.  Glad to see you are alive and well and posting again.

Mike

Brenden:
Chris,
Good to see you my friend!!!

I too have been pretty much AWOL since last fall,but due to that surgery I had..

Thanks for the info,don't be a stranger!!

Brenden

Richard S:
Chris, Mike, and Brenden:

Welcome back, gentlemen! You have been missed. ("Thank Heaven, hoist the colors, and strike up Garry Owen. The cavalry has returned to the fort!"   ;)  )

theirishguard:
Chris, good to hear from you my friend, you were missed. Brenden, are you doing better?
Mike, welcome back also.

great news on the R380, it's been awhile.  Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version