Author Topic: WTS: Beretta 92fs  (Read 2487 times)

Offline jaa82

WTS: Beretta 92fs
« on: August 26, 2011, 02:25:39 PM »
FOR SALE: Lightly Used Beretta 92FS includes two-15 round magazines and a mag speedloader for $450 shipped.  Must ship to FFL, if outside of Colorado.  For more information: http://www.berettausa.com/products/beretta-92-fs-made-in-usa/.    

I purchased this pistol used (it had <50 rounds through it at the time).  I've probably fired <500 rounds thru the pistol.  This gun was used only on the range, never as a carry piece.  I purchased it while I was serving in the military to help improve my M9 skill, but never really used it much beyond livingroom dry fire drills.  

For an additional $150 will include Crimson Trace Grip Laser; these are the older design with the activating button on palm.  Shoot me a PM with you email for pics.  

If you're a leftie, I've got several Beretta holsters as well.

Offline Chihuahua TN

• Denial, after all, is a powerful thing!
Re: WTS: Beretta 92fs
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 01:22:25 AM »
Hello,
I'm a lefty...if the gun does not sell to a lefty let me know I'd be interested in some holsters.  Drop me a PM,
MIke

Offline NorthForkSportsman

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 01:16:56 AM »
How old is the Beretta? Do you have the box and manual?

Offline jaa82

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 07:59:15 PM »
I purchased the gun in 2003.  I'm guessing it was less than a few months old then, but I can't be certain.

I do have the original documentation, the blue hard plastic Beretta case and a blue cardboard box (not the correct box - as it says laser grips, which is an after market option that I added).  If you send me your email, I can provide pics.  

Gun is made in the USA.  

Offline SandMan

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 01:14:23 PM »
If a 92FS is Italian-made there will be a 'date code' on the frame near the trigger gurad - two letters - for example 'BT" is 2003.
You noted it is USA-made, and therefore, it will have a conventional serial number and you can look up most recent date ranges on the BerettaUSA.com website, or call the 800 number and ask them.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:16:32 PM by SandMan »

Offline jaa82

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 03:05:08 PM »
Thanks for the tip, here's what I've found:

Approx. Manufacture Date 2002