Author Topic: Lotsa pretty holsters  (Read 6947 times)

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Lotsa pretty holsters
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2006, 08:09:58 PM »
Allow me to express myself in terms which are "politically correct" by today's standards.

One's choice of the right holster is similar to many other choices which one is required to make in life -- that which works best for one over time depends on one's life style and personal preferences.  

;)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline Arizona

• Expert
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 01:41:07 PM »
Coronado Leather company is the best company for purchasing leather products.  The quality is better than the best stuff at the mall.  Cost is there, but the quality is there.  I own two vest, three jackets, and my wife has two purses.  When carrying a full size gun, I carry my additional mags in the opposite side to off set the weight and balance the look.  This is really only important when wearing the vests.  The weight of the Rohrbaugh is not enough to pull down thatside.  The holsters are bilateral and allow for someone to carry two guns, if one wanted.

Frank

Offline Seven

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 02:43:46 PM »
Yeah, I have one of their vests, and love it.  I hide a Steyr S9 in it, and you can't tell even if you know I'm carrying.  Best thing is that it is stylish enough that I can wear it with more "dress" clothing and it's not at all out of place.  With my R9, you can drop the pistol in one of the outside front pockets, and it is also completely concealed with no printing.  They ain't cheap, but they sure are nice and will likely last a lifetime.
Like Science Fiction?  Read my novel for free:  
http://www.communionofdreams.com/