Author Topic: "Unarmed high school student"  (Read 2993 times)

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
"Unarmed high school student"
« on: August 21, 2014, 01:42:00 PM »
"Unarmed high school student = 6' 4" 280+ pound male perpetrator of aggravated robbery with threat to a diminutive business person of another race, then shortly thereafter of assault and battery on a public official...gotta love the PC version of this thug who "was going to go to college" (on smash and grab scholarship?).  Without more facts there is no clarity as to whether this was a reasonable action under the circumstance as presently described...Had I been attacked in my car, beaten, and then when trying to apprehend the criminal been further attacked by that same massive and angry person, I'd have emptied my weapon on him without question rather than let him take it from me...Heck, I'm now wondering whether I should carry something larger than a 9mm.  Why didn't the president, the Governor and the attorney general wait at least for the facts before calling for an indictment?  What, no guesses? 
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline C0untZer0

• Grand Master
Re: "Unarmed high school student"
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 10:00:26 AM »
The AG does have many of the facts now and he's still pushing his social agenda in spite of the facts. 

The administration knows the value of the mass media and scripting reality - just push your version of reality and it becomes reality for millions of believers.

Offline the_skunk

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 08:50:43 PM »
It's not the sweet little 280 lb kid, but pictures of cowboys in MRAPs, and Tac-Teams gassing crowds, that have everyone nuts

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 08:40:36 AM »
Scary, I agree.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline the_skunk

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 02:27:38 PM »
A $50 Kodak HD mini-cam on a cop's vest pocket would have saved $200,000 in damage, riots, overtime, and the police public image. My car has a dash cam that's $60, so stick four in cops cars (front, back, sides), and the public and cops will be safer.

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 10:17:08 PM »
I tried the link to no avail. Would love to have read it.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 12:07:56 PM »
if my info is correct, this was a scam...last I heard, he had no juvenile record (according to national news)...don't know if that is correct or not however.
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis