Author Topic: Supposedly this is Eric Rohrbaugh on his sale  (Read 2733 times)

Offline the_skunk

• Expert
Supposedly this is Eric Rohrbaugh on his sale
« on: August 24, 2014, 07:01:14 PM »
Posted May 17 2014 - 06:20 AM
POPULAR
Good Morning everyone.

I just returned from my business trip Thursday evening. I have been with LIF from very early on. Steve and Bella are great people, as are many of the members I have met through this forum. I’d like to humbly thank you all for your kind words as they mean quite a bit to me. Not getting too much into detail, but rather offer what is, at this point some five months later, becoming common knowledge in the industry. My brother Karl and I sold Rohrbaugh Firearms Corp. to Para USA / Remington Outdoor Company this past January. Both Karl and I remain on as consultants to the company to present updates in design, present future product ideas and will also help in the areas of production and more. We have both signed confidentiality contracts with the new owners, so, as many of you might already know, what we can say outside of business has its limits so please understand that. I just returned from the Pineville, North Carolina plant where Para USA resides. I was also shown the new Remington R51 as they were being assembled. An interesting pistol. They are currently installing over 40 new CNC machines at this location. They are certainly staying up to date with their machinery!

May I say there was an unfortunate fire there last Friday afternoon, May 17, 2014 located and confined to the test firing range. The rest of the facility is intact so if you have a warranty repair there, rest assured your firearm was in a locked room at the opposite end of the building so those are fine and undamaged as is the rest of the facility. They already have most of the range apart and rebuilding it. It should be up and running again in about two weeks or so, so all is well at Para USA!

In closing, I just wish to say that I sincerely appreciate your comments here, which I will now address individually.

Thank you all and enjoy the upcoming Memorial Day Weekend by remembering why it is named Memorial Day.

Respectful Regards to All,

ECR aka  Eric C. Rohrbaugh

Business deals go unspoken until the new owners are ready to present it to the public in their own words with a new story to promote it. Many things go on behind closed doors with such a large acquisition in any field, so no surprise there. They are getting ready to present the new version of the Rohrbaugh R9 Pistol sometime later this summer. Exciting to see it happening!

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: Supposedly this is Eric Rohrbaugh on his sale
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 08:50:49 PM »

That is Eric, yes.  The info is a bit dated at this point. 

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
Re: Supposedly this is Eric Rohrbaugh on his sale
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 01:44:43 PM »
Especially since it was posted here once already.