Author Topic: OMG!  Went to gun show this weekend!  (Read 3294 times)

Offline colonelz

OMG!  Went to gun show this weekend!
« on: January 17, 2011, 08:08:01 PM »
Went to gun show this weekend and found a person who was selling his Seecamp .380.  Of course, I had to jump on it!  Asked him why he was selling, he showed me his Rohrbaugh 9.  I was happy with the Seecamp until he said that one of the local dealers had a Rohrbaugh 9 they just got in.  Needless to say, I now have two of the most desirable CC pistols available!  Now, if I can just get ahold of a Sig 950 - MINERVA!
a man cannot have too many guns, knives, buckets, rope, and fountain pens (fountain pens?????).

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: OMG!  Went to gun show this weekend!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 08:11:42 PM »
colonelz,  Welcome to the group and congratulations on getting two fine pocket pistols.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline dano

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 08:15:27 PM »
Welcome to the forum!  :)

Congrats on your two new pistols, enjoy!   ;D
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

Offline colonelz

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 08:22:11 PM »
By the way, meant to say SIG P290.  Anyone out there know if they are available to general public yet?
a man cannot have too many guns, knives, buckets, rope, and fountain pens (fountain pens?????).

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 08:25:35 PM »
Went to gun show this weekend and found a person who was selling his Seecamp .380.  Of course, I had to jump on it!  Asked him why he was selling, he showed me his Rohrbaugh 9.  I was happy with the Seecamp until he said that one of the local dealers had a Rohrbaugh 9 they just got in.  Needless to say, I now have two of the most desirable CC pistols available!  Now, if I can just get ahold of a Sig 950 - MINERVA!

colonelz.  Welcome to the Forum.  You, indeed, have two of the best pocket pistols money can buy.  Enjoy them both, and again welcome.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln