Author Topic: Eric Rohrbaugh sends his regards  (Read 3095 times)

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Eric Rohrbaugh sends his regards
« on: August 12, 2004, 10:16:59 AM »
Talked with Eric yesterday.  He does read our forum whenever he can.  He made a point to tell me what a neat group of people he thinks we have assembled here.  

They are happy to have put together a product that people feel strongly enough to rally around.

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline shelb

• Expert
Re: Eric Rohrbaugh sends his regards
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2004, 12:47:37 PM »
When I first called him and identified myself, he quickly identified me by may handle on this forum  ;D

I think this forum is a very valuable form of feedback for them.  Not only do people honestly post thier opinions and experiences with the pistols, but lots of great brainstorming and ideas have come out of these pages as well.  Chris's range testing alone is priceless IMO; not to mention lots of others' great contributions.

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2004, 02:40:27 PM »
Thx for the complement Shelby! :)  I feel here we have a great ''cooperative''.

Indeed, even if Eric cannot spend much time on here he has ... from me alone even ... been sent a link so he can come look.

Probably, having this forum set up is about as ideal as he could imagine, without having to set it up himself.  The amounts of input - feedback - and yeah, brainstorming too - are I think invaluable.  Probably even more so for prospective buyers as much as owners.
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline Mr_Jody_Hudson

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 10:41:42 PM »
Looooooong hours over at the Rohrbaugh factory... I just got a quick note from Eric on another matter and he was in at 6 a.m. this morning and popped me an email at 9:30 p.m.  Very long hours these folks are doing!
Delaware Real Estate = http://www.Kate-Jody.com