Author Topic: New Forum Software -- Fundraising Goal Met!  (Read 5548 times)

Offline Chief-USN

• Grand Master
Re: New Forum Software -- A Call for Support
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 09:02:53 AM »
I am in    Sent VIA PayPal
Allen
Retired Navy (1969-1992)
Viet Nam Vet
Desert Storm Vet
Lifetime NRA Member

Veteran " Freedom isn't free, I Paid for it"

Offline TpaBayFlyFisher

• Sharpshooter
Re: New Forum Software -- A Call for Support
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 10:18:50 AM »
Sent via PP.  Please let us know when you have the cost covered.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: New Forum Software -- Fundraising Goal Met!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 10:49:43 AM »
Hey guys,

First -- THANK YOU for all of your individual generosity.  We have raised a significant sum in just a few days.  It is an honor to me that this forum is important enough to so many people to generate this kind of support.

I would like to close the donations for now.  Once a few checks arrive in the mail, I think we will have met the $500 goal.  Any excess funds will be kept and earmarked for continuing forum expenses, such as the hosting costs, domain registration, etc.

If you wanted to contribute, but didn't -- just hold off for now and I'll advise if there is any issue.  I think we are good.

Tech Guy is actively working on the set-up of the new forum and conversion of the old data.  He thinks it will be a week or so -- should be exciting!

Again, my heartfelt thanks to everyone who contributed, and also to everyone who participates on the forum and makes this a great place to be.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 10:51:09 AM by admin »
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline coyote

• Expert
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 11:57:22 AM »
PP sent
if it isn't a rohrbaugh, its too darn big

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 12:19:12 PM »
Hey guys,

First -- THANK YOU for all of your individual generosity.  We have raised a significant sum in just a few days.  It is an honor to me that this forum is important enough to so many people to generate this kind of support.

I would like to close the donations for now.  Once a few checks arrive in the mail, I think we will have met the $500 goal.  Any excess funds will be kept and earmarked for continuing forum expenses, such as the hosting costs, domain registration, etc.

If you wanted to contribute, but didn't -- just hold off for now and I'll advise if there is any issue.  I think we are good.

Tech Guy is actively working on the set-up of the new forum and conversion of the old data.  He thinks it will be a week or so -- should be exciting!

Again, my heartfelt thanks to everyone who contributed, and also to everyone who participates on the forum and makes this a great place to be.

Outstanding news!!

Thanks again to you, and Tech Guy, for the work behind the forum!!

Wouldn't be the same without this forum!!
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline TpaBayFlyFisher

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 03:05:43 PM »
We are happy!  ;D

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 07:43:22 PM »
The swiftness of raising the funds for this task is a testament to this forum, it's administrator and membership. I am very pleased, thank you for taking care of us all Duane! Oh yes, we are happy!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:44:11 PM by phsimone »

Offline Blueeyedme

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2011, 04:20:22 PM »

Sorry I missed it.  Be sure to post when additional funds are needed. -d

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2011, 07:16:20 PM »
Been out of touch for a while...comes with the job...standing by to send my share should the goals not get met...this is without a doubt the best forum of this type on the net...I look forward to jumping on this site and seeing what's happening each time I return home, well helping out with the upkeep.
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop