Author Topic: Snoopy needs Surgery  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Brian

• Sharpshooter
Snoopy needs Surgery
« on: November 29, 2015, 01:00:44 PM »

My little dog "Snoopy" is having life saving surgery on Monday.  As you can imagine, due to my extensive medical issues over the past two years, our resources are already strained to the limit and we need help. 

We are asking everyone we know to help us with a donation if you can, and to spread the word via email, Facebook, or any other way you can think of.  The more people we reach, the better chance we have of reaching our goal, so please pass this email along.  Every dollar will help. 

Donations can be made through:

PayPal to:  BRIAN@DESIGNERGRIPS.COM
     My Facebook page:  Brian Schneider.  There is a linked to GoFundMe.com
     GoFundMe.com:  The direct link is:  https://www.gofundme.com/2ycdbffg

The PayPal method is best as they allow you to transfer money to friends and family without any fee. 

Those of you that have pets will understand how important Snoopy was to me in my healing process.  He spent countless hours watching over me as nurses and therapists did their jobs.  And then more countless hours laying by my side, where he was needed the most.  Now my best friend needs me and I can't let him down.  I look forward to having him with me for many years to come.

Our most recent picture of Snoopy is attached along with a grainy one of him helping me get better right after I got home from 46 days in the hospital last year. 

Thank you for your help and support.

Brian

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: Snoopy needs Surgery
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 01:50:17 PM »
We have an Italian Greyhound named Enzo. Before him we had Zippy and Scooter for 13 years, both Westies, and before them Weezoo, a Cairn Terrier for 14 years. We understand the positive impact that pets can make in a home. Hopefully Snoopy's operation will go off w/o a hitch. We will make a donation to PayPal, and I have an idea. We all have Rohrbaugh & gun stuff doing nothing but collecting dust. Why don't we all post those items in the Classifieds and have the money sent directly to Brian's PayPal? I will start a new thread with the idea.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline Brian

• Sharpshooter
Re: Snoopy needs Surgery (Update)
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 08:50:20 AM »

Snoopy dug out one of his toys yesterday and brought it to me so we could play fetch.  Boy was I happy to see that.  He's not back to his old self yet but he's getting closer every day. 

The bills which totaled out a little lower than the original estimate are now about half covered.  Thanks again to you and everyone who has been so generous during this holiday season.  Snoopy good health is the best Christmas gift I could ask for. 

Brian

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: Snoopy needs Surgery
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 08:56:11 AM »
Go Snoopy!!! Happy Holidays Brian.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!