Author Topic: SEECAMP BOX  (Read 5398 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
SEECAMP BOX
« on: April 23, 2010, 12:13:07 PM »
Wow!  Talk about great customer service.  I wanted a new box for the .380 Seecamp I got the other day as the box was worn a bit.  So I called and ordered a new box with serial no. and a trigger spring (drawbar).  

The nice lady said she would ship it out today and would be no charge, not for shipping or anything.  Talk about surprise.  I was ready to pay whatever she wanted.  Now that is great customer service.    
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline IOM

• Sharpshooter
Re: SEECAMP BOX
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 12:25:45 PM »
That is great to hear and very refreshing.  Makes you feel good to do business with someone that appreciates it.

David

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 12:34:25 PM »
kj,
  Sounds like they are in the same league as the R Brothers.  ;D

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 12:59:56 PM »
They're both outstanding, for sure.    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline FloridaCCW

• Master
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 04:06:37 PM »
kj,
  Sounds like they are in the same league as the R Brothers.  ;D

John

The customer service edge goes to Seecamp IMO. Sandi is great to talk to at Seecamp for sure. When something is wrong you don't need to plead your case and you don't need a warranty card either. Larry stands by his product regardless of if you are the first owner or not.  Rohrbaugh is great, but I have had to go further than I should have needed to in the past to get things fixed.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 08:22:23 PM by FloridaCCW »

Offline hedrok

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 05:39:31 PM »
To me, these two companies are tied at the very top of my list of customer service oriented, national/international organizations that I know of.  There are local companies that "know you" that may have a slight edge...but for a company that does business across the country/world...I've never heard of better.

And I sincerely thank them both for for giving us the opportunity to spend lots of money with them and "kissing" us with kindness all the way.
 ;D

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 08:03:13 PM »

In an entirely different industry I put New Balance shoes in the rare air of outstanding customer service. They are courteous, pleasant, efficient and convey that the customer is king.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 08:15:56 AM »
Well, the new box should be here today, not that the other one was that bad, just worn a bit, so all is well and the .380 Silvertips will be here soon.

Can you believe that new .380 on GunBroker went for $1325?  Amazing!  

For those that missed the one on GunBroker, here's another one on GunsAmerica.  This one is $1160.    :)

http://www.gunsamerica.com/976908418/Guns/Pistols/Seecamp-Pistols/Seecamp_380.htm
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 10:00:05 AM by kjtrains »

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 10:08:25 AM »
That listing has been on there for several days, there are two available with consecutive serial numbers. That would be nice for the person who wanted two.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 10:19:12 AM »
Yep!  Been looking at that for a while.  The consecutive serial numbers seem tempting, but then wouldn't want to fire either of them, so ruled that out.

Then, when I think of it again, I shoot nearly everything I have, so......what's the problem, self?  Oh, well, thoughts in progress!    ;D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 10:19:45 AM by kjtrains »

Offline FloridaCCW

• Master
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 10:20:56 AM »
That listing has been on there for several days, there are two available with consecutive serial numbers. That would be nice for the person who wanted two.

John

The seller told me last week he only has one left.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 10:28:30 AM »
Now that's a bummer.  Just when the adrenaline was flowing, thinking of two!    ;D

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 04:10:33 PM »
The new box arrived with serial no. just like original and with the drawbar spring and instructions.  Love that customer service!    :)     :)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2010, 08:42:33 AM »
That is great to hear and very refreshing.  Makes you feel good to do business with someone that appreciates it.

David

David.  Very true.  Makes me want to wait on the new .380 from Seecamp all the more.  However, I may find a new one from one of the many dealers, before the 4+ years it will take to get on the order list.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 10:52:54 AM by kjtrains »